colorFabb bronzeFill, copperFill, steelFill contain roughly 80% by weight metal powder. These filaments are intended to be used for its aesthetics, not as a material which is able to be sintered into solid metal parts. Despite using real copper, copperFill is not conductive, the polymer matrix is dominant.
Articles in this section
- Recycled Materials / PLA Regrind
- What is the size of the spools?
- Preventing filament from tangling
- About food safe filaments
- What percentage steel/bronze/copper is your steelFill, bronzefill, copperFill?
- Difference between XT-CF20 and nGen-CF10
- What’s the difference between LW-PLA and LW-PLA-HT?
- Can I print RC planes with LW-PLA-HT?
- How much hight temperature can LW-PLA-HT handle?