Processing temperatures can be found on the labels on the boxes of the filaments. You can find more information here: https://learn.colorfabb.com/category/tutorials/
Articles in this section
- colorFabb_HT – made with Eastman Tritan™
- What is the size of the spools?
- About food safe filaments
- What is the length of filament on your spools?
- Tough PLA
- Preventing filament from tangling
- Do colorFabb materials work on the new Ultimaker 3 or S5?
- Can I vapor polish your co-polyesters?
- Can you paint prints made from your filaments?