A tangled filament spool most of the times is easy to fix by following these steps:
- Locate the tangles / cross over section on the spool.
- Pinch the tangled bit between two fingers, don't let go.
- Make sure the filament end is not secured in the side of the spool. Wiggle the spool around to create more slack to remove the tangled bit / cross over over the side of the spool.
- Once the tangled bit / cross over is lifted over the side of the spool let go.
- Now make sure only one filament is coming of the spool, un spool a couple of meters more to double check the filament is unwinding without issue and there's no more cross-overs.
- Rewind the filament which has now come of the spool, the tangled bit will usually easily untangle once it's off the spool.
Thank you in advance for trying. If you have any issues or some of the steps are not clear, please let me know.