PHA needs an environment that is rich in bacteria to be biodegraded, such as soil or compost. It will not break down in a dry, clean environment.
Articles in this section
- Sustainable material: PHA - 100% biobased and 100% biodegradable
- What is the size of the spools?
- Preventing filament from tangling
- Bambu Printer Settings
- What’s the difference between LW-PLA and LW-PLA-HT?
- Can I print RC planes with LW-PLA-HT?
- How much hight temperature can LW-PLA-HT handle?
- Do I need to dry AllPHA before printing?
- What other print settings are key to printing allPHA?