PHA needs an environment that is rich in bacteria to be biodegraded, such as soil or compost. It will not break down in a dry, clean environment.
Articles in this section
- Sustainable material: PHA - 100% biobased and 100% biodegradable
- What is the size of the spools?
- Preventing filament from tangling
- Do I need to dry AllPHA before printing?
- What other print settings are key to printing allPHA?
- My prints are warping, what platform material would be the best for using allPHA?
- PHA: My 3d prints are breaking during removal after printing.
- Which temperature do I need to print allPHA?
- Is allPHA resistant to high temperatures?