UV light can have an ageing effect on allPHA over time. The printed part may look different or become more brittle. We expect allPHA Black and allPHA White to be more resistant to UV than allPHA Natural.
Articles in this section
- Recycled Materials / PLA Regrind
- Sustainable material: PHA - 100% biobased and 100% biodegradable
- What is the size of the spools?
- Preventing filament from tangling
- Difference between XT-CF20 and nGen-CF10
- What’s the difference between LW-PLA and LW-PLA-HT?
- Can I print RC planes with LW-PLA-HT?
- How much hight temperature can LW-PLA-HT handle?
- Do I need to dry AllPHA before printing?