UV light can have an ageing effect on allPHA over time. The printed part may look different or become more brittle. We expect allPHA Black and allPHA White to be more resistant to UV than allPHA Natural.
Articles in this section
- Recycled Materials / PLA Regrind
- What is the size of the spools?
- Preventing filament from tangling
- About food safe filaments
- What percentage steel/bronze/copper is your steelFill, bronzefill, copperFill?
- Difference between XT-CF20 and nGen-CF10
- What’s the difference between LW-PLA and LW-PLA-HT?
- Can I print RC planes with LW-PLA-HT?
- How much hight temperature can LW-PLA-HT handle?