UV light can have an ageing effect on allPHA over time. The printed part may look different or become more brittle. We expect allPHA Black and allPHA White to be more resistant to UV than allPHA Natural.
Articles in this section
- Sustainable material: PHA - 100% biobased and 100% biodegradable
- What is the size of the spools?
- Preventing filament from tangling
- Do I need to dry AllPHA before printing?
- What other print settings are key to printing allPHA?
- My prints are warping, what platform material would be the best for using allPHA?
- PHA: My 3d prints are breaking during removal after printing.
- Which temperature do I need to print allPHA?
- Is allPHA resistant to high temperatures?