Yes! allPHA has a softening temperature (HDT) of 153 °C. Above this temperature, printed parts may lose their shape.
Articles in this section
- Recycled Materials / PLA Regrind
- What is the size of the spools?
- Preventing filament from tangling
- About food safe filaments
- What percentage steel/bronze/copper is your steelFill, bronzefill, copperFill?
- Difference between XT-CF20 and nGen-CF10
- What’s the difference between LW-PLA and LW-PLA-HT?
- Can I print RC planes with LW-PLA-HT?
- How much hight temperature can LW-PLA-HT handle?