In aerobic conditions (with oxygen present), no methane is released. Instead, allPHA breaks down to water and CO2. This process is emission neutral, because the plants used for the production of PHA take up CO2 from the environment to grow.
Articles in this section
- Sustainable material: PHA - 100% biobased and 100% biodegradable
- What is the size of the spools?
- Preventing filament from tangling
- Bambu Printer Settings
- What’s the difference between LW-PLA and LW-PLA-HT?
- Can I print RC planes with LW-PLA-HT?
- How much hight temperature can LW-PLA-HT handle?
- Do I need to dry AllPHA before printing?
- What other print settings are key to printing allPHA?