In aerobic conditions (with oxygen present), no methane is released. Instead, allPHA breaks down to water and CO2. This process is emission neutral, because the plants used for the production of PHA take up CO2 from the environment to grow.
Articles in this section
- Sustainable material: PHA - 100% biobased and 100% biodegradable
- What is the size of the spools?
- Preventing filament from tangling
- Do I need to dry AllPHA before printing?
- What other print settings are key to printing allPHA?
- My prints are warping, what platform material would be the best for using allPHA?
- PHA: My 3d prints are breaking during removal after printing.
- Which temperature do I need to print allPHA?
- Is allPHA resistant to high temperatures?