In aerobic conditions (with oxygen present), no methane is released. Instead, allPHA breaks down to water and CO2. This process is emission neutral, because the plants used for the production of PHA take up CO2 from the environment to grow.
Articles in this section
- Recycled Materials / PLA Regrind
- What is the size of the spools?
- Preventing filament from tangling
- About food safe filaments
- Difference between XT-CF20 and nGen-CF10
- What’s the difference between LW-PLA and LW-PLA-HT?
- Can I print RC planes with LW-PLA-HT?
- How much hight temperature can LW-PLA-HT handle?
- Do I need to dry AllPHA before printing?