Recycling often leads to a loss of quality due to the high temperatures at which it is performed. That is why not all materials can be recycled. Another problem is that plastic materials are not always collected to be recycled, but sometimes end up in landfill or in oceans. We made sure that allPHA does not harm the environment when this happens.
Articles in this section
- Sustainable material: PHA - 100% biobased and 100% biodegradable
- What is the size of the spools?
- Preventing filament from tangling
- Do I need to dry AllPHA before printing?
- What other print settings are key to printing allPHA?
- My prints are warping, what platform material would be the best for using allPHA?
- PHA: My 3d prints are breaking during removal after printing.
- Which temperature do I need to print allPHA?
- Is allPHA resistant to high temperatures?