The additives in our PHA filaments are either biodegradable and non-toxic, or natural inorganic minerals which can be returned to nature without any harm.
Articles in this section
- Recycled Materials / PLA Regrind
- What is the size of the spools?
- Preventing filament from tangling
- About food safe filaments
- Difference between XT-CF20 and nGen-CF10
- What’s the difference between LW-PLA and LW-PLA-HT?
- Can I print RC planes with LW-PLA-HT?
- How much hight temperature can LW-PLA-HT handle?
- Do I need to dry AllPHA before printing?